In September 2019, the Initiative released a five-part podcast series for National Suicide Prevention Month. The podcasts feature Johns Hopkins faculty and students, including two Bloomberg Fellows, discussing research and evidence-based practices around suicide prevention.
- Part 1: Understanding Suicide Rates and Risks
- Part 2: Suicide Rates on the Rise in the Latinx Community
- Part 3: Help Youth Build Resilience and Avoid Suicide
- Part 4: Clinicians' Role in Screening for Suicide Risk
- Part 5: How Restricting Access to Guns Can Prevent Suicide