On May 19, 2020, eleven Bloomberg Fellows celebrated the achievement of their advanced degrees in public health.
Upon reaching this milestone, these fellows will return to their collaborating organizations, bolstered by the skills, knowledge, and community they've acquired as fellows.
The fellows graduating this spring are:
- Mara Aussendorf - Public Health Management Corporation Adolescent Health
- Julian Drix - Rhode Island Department of Health Environmental Challenges
- Hannah Johnson - New York/ New Jersey High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Addiction and Overdose
- Kathleen Kelley - National Association of County and City Health Officials Adolescent Health
- Susan Kornacki - Montgomery County Food Council Obesity and the Food System
- Mary Odell - Baltimore Chesapeake Bay Outward Bound School Adolescent Health
- Eli Pousson - Baltimore Heritage Environmental Challenges
- Caroline Rains - RTI International Obesity and the Food System
- Richard Sadler - Michigan State University Division of Public Health Obesity and the Food System
- Kate Vander Tuig - Futures Without Violence Violence
- Haven Wheelock - Outside In Addiction and Overdose
We send our warmest congratulations to these graduates and wish them the best in their next steps!