The 2nd annual Bloomberg American Health Summit — held November 12-13 in Baltimore, Maryland — brought together advocates, experts, and policymakers from across the country to address challenges to health in five focus areas: Addiction & Overdose, Adolescent Health, Environmental Challenges, Obesity and the Food System, and Violence.
Fellows and collaborators spent two days sharing new knowledge and evidence-based practices, and forging connections that will inspire progress and build momentum for change at the local, state, and national level.
See more photos of the Summit or watch the full plenary program below.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Morning plenary – Livestream was available. View the plenary agenda
- Afternoon breakout sessions
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Internal-facing meetings and networking for Fellows and Collaborating Organizations
Follow us on Twitter @AmericanHealth and #BloombergHealthSummit2019
For more details or interview requests, please contact Marianne Amoss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View and download the 2019 Summit social media toolkit.
- Download the Nov. 11 Media Advisory