The 2nd annual Bloomberg American Health Summit — held November 12-13 in Baltimore, Maryland — brought together advocates, experts, and policymakers from across the country to address challenges to health in five focus areas: Addiction & Overdose, Adolescent Health, Environmental Challenges, Obesity and the Food System, and Violence.
Fellows and collaborators spent two days sharing new knowledge and evidence-based practices, and forging connections that will inspire progress and build momentum for change at the local, state, and national level.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Morning plenary – Livestream was available. View the plenary agenda
- Afternoon breakout sessions
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Internal-facing meetings and networking for Fellows and Collaborating Organizations
Follow us on Twitter @AmericanHealth and #BloombergHealthSummit2019
For more details or interview requests, please contact Marianne Amoss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View and download the 2019 Summit social media toolkit.
- Download the Nov. 11 Media Advisory